Resources added to the Civics Learning Project website must relate to the mission, programs, or operations of the organization. All resources must be approved by website editors before inclusion. Approval is based on the following criteria:
- SOURCE – Materials created by Civics Learning Project staff, contractors, or our trusted partners in civic education will be given priority.
- PURPOSE – Materials must
- Support Civics Learning Project programs or curriculum,
- Be directly related to civic education for students or professional development for civic education professionals,
- Relate to opportunities for such students or educators, or
- Provide information about key partners, funders, or other supporters of Civics Learning Project.
- QUALITY – Materials must be of high quality, matching our instructional and pedagogical approach.
- CONTENT – Materials must be non-partisan or present a well-balanced set of perspectives.
- TIMELINESS – Materials must be current or regularly updated or be of long-lasting value.
If you have questions about this policy or about adding a resource, please contact Beth Madsen Bradford, Senior Manager – Programs & Communications.
You can also download a PDF version of this policy.