This years’ Law Day Conference for Students theme is Toward a More Perfect Union: Growing Civic Community.
Due to ongoing covid concerns, Civics Learning Project has created a synchronous, virtual event. The details:
- The Law Day Conference for Students will take place virtually on May 13, 2022.
- Each presentation is between 30-45 minutes long, and will include a 10-15 minute Q&A with students at the end.
- Civics Learning Project will be hosting the virtual presentations via Zoom – a link and all other information will be provided in advance of May 13.
- You can reserve multiple presentations if you’d like – either with the same speaker, or different speakers throughout the day.
- Your class will have exclusive access to the presenter during your reserved time.
- Reservations are made in 15-minute increments – be sure to click all of the time slots you need to accommodate your class period.
- Learn more about our speakers and reserve time HERE.
Questions? Contact Senior Program Manager Chris Parrucci.